We are always at your disposal, happy to tell you about our work, our activities and to share our memories and stories of the area.
From ‘La Romagnana’ you can discover Pistoia and Tuscany and, thanks to our strategic position, easily visit Lucca, Florence, Pisa, Montecatini, Versilia, Livorno, San Gimignano, Volterra, Siena and many of the small villages for which Tuscany is famous.
But ‘The Romagnana’ is also a place for taking refuge, relaxing by the pool in summer or next to the fireplace in winter, or walking down old paths to discover hidden and unknown corners of these hills.
So, welcome, come in and let your story become part of ours.
- Each apartment has a space with a table and umbrella for outside dining
- A large room where breakfast is served to all guests. A library, living room, fireplace and dining room (the beating heart of ‘La Romagnana’)
- Visits to the farm and vegetable garden
- A pool with a large sundeck and whirlpool (opened from 15 May to 30 September)
- A shared outdoor barbecue
- Weekly linen changing
- A shared washing machine
- Private parking
- Materials, books and maps with tourist information
Services available for a fee
- Breakfast (from 8:30 to 10:00) with tea, coffee, milk, juice, pastries and homemade jams
- Restaurant open from May to September (from Thursday to Sunday) by appointment to taste our products and the typical Tuscan dishes (set menù)
- Farmer’s basket: a selection of our products (olive oil, garden vegetables and fruit)
- The possibility to buy our products and prepare your own dinner on the spot, with ingredients straight from the garden
- Picnic basket: we’ll prepare your lunch ‘to go’, so that you can enjoy our food while exploring the area
- Linen changing on demand
- Room or apartment cleaning on demand